Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Please Keep Your Arms and Legs Inside the Ride at all Times

Well, guys, I feel awful.  It's been a week and a half since my last post.  i don't necessarily feel awful about that, after all, it's my blog and I can do what I want.  However, I did straight up tell Lauretta Kennedy that I'd get a post up yesterday, and promptly forgot.  Lauretta, this one's for you.

Anyways, its good to be back.  I love being able to leave for a couple weeks, come back, and still be the most regular blogger out of my college friends.  You all suck!!(jk <3)!!  But seriously. I can only read my own blog so many times.  I feel like I owe you an explanation for why I've been so lackluster in my updating.  The reason is that I had a totally sweet post planned, but it took me forever to get ready. So I'd delay posting and things sort of spiraled out of control.  But I'm back now, and that's all that matters.  So without further ado, I present to you...

A virtual tour of my dorm! I'll let it sink in for a bit.  I was thinking, "Hey, most people who read this haven't even seen where I live," so I took the initiative (meaning delayed my regularly scheduled posting and took forever to set up my tour) and got ready to introduce you to the guys.

First, we've got the bedroom.  Notable items: Tweety, Jacob Black.  This is where I spend a pretty big portion of my time. And who can blame me? I've got freaking Taylor Lautner's eyes to gaze into.











Second, we've got Nate Garlick/Zach Kroff's bedroom. Notable items: Nate. He was the only one home besides myself when I was taking pictures for this, so he got himself on the Internet.


Finally, we've got the kitchen. Notable items: our freaking box wallpaper, the Wyoming blanket.  Yeah, that's right.  We wallpapered our kitchen with food boxes.  There may or may not have been a competition with the room next door, and we may or may not have completely and utterly wasted them.  Yeah, boi.

But yeah... that's my house.  I've got a couple stories to share on the topic that are coming in a part II post tomorrow, so be on the lookout. I'd share them now, but I've got class in 9 hours.  I'll finish tomorrow, pinkie promise.

As always, keep it real.
The Mattster

5 comments:

  1. now that is interesting wallpaper. (hope the tape doesn't pull the paint) Only a tweetie 18yr. old male would really like this "style" wallpaper. But, that's okay because who are we talking about ... Matthew and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not First. =( I love the wallpaper, although the Little Caesar's box has got to smell. Team Jacob ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rooms look like the ones in the heritage halls, where I stayed for EFY. Is that where you are? I bet so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wall paper as well but no shout out to me. Lauretta gets a shout out and she did not even come visit you. Wow I will be crying a river tonight.lol

    ReplyDelete