Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Found the Picture Button!!

Heyyy, guys! Remember when I said that I'd get this post up on Sunday and then didn't? Yeah, that was awesome.

Anyway, this is a pretty important post.  It's numero five, which means that I've been updating you guys on college life for an entire month.  Say it with me... Boo Yah!

Yeah, I'm kinda a big deal.

In response to this momentous achievement, I've decided we're gonna change up the way things work here at College: The Blog.  If it ain't broke, mutilate it until it becomes barely recognizable, amirite?  Rather than continue my trend of weekly posting every sunday, I'm going to become a true blogger and post whenever the heck I feel like it.  And if that turns out to be never, I'll come back to the sunday post system.  Because I care. About you.

Unless you know him
And now we return to our regularly scheduled programming. I feel like I owe you guys an explanation in regards as to why you wasted all your time on Sunday waiting for me to post.  I was about four hours away from my computer.  And in Wyoming, so even if I did have my computer, about four hours away from the Internet.  The roommates and I went up there for the weekend to visit Ma and Pa Harris (aka Mark's mom and Dad).  Surprisingly, it made me realize how horribly wrong I was about Wyoming.  More than four people and their dog live there. I didn't see a single canine.  Ba-zing!  But in all reality, it was pretty good times.  I ate real food, which was enough to have me singing praises, and played on the elementary school playground behind Mark's house. Yeah, I'm pretty much the coolest kid you know.

I would talk more about this weekend, but I'm going to be late to my Book of Mormon class soon and I have other stuff to talk about.  Like my struggles. For the past couple weeks, my tuesday schedule has been like this: Sleep through my alarm, run to class at 8, get back home at noon, and make a breakfast burrito to satisfy my stomach.  Every time I think it's a bad idea, and every time I relearn to trust myself.  Scrambled eggs are literally made by getting the egg to stick to the bottom of a pan and then scraping them off. It's how they get fluffy!  Whoever came up with that was an idiot!!  Admittedly, I am a bigger idiot for continuing to make scrambled eggs!!!

But they are oh, so good.

Peace!
Matty

P.s. You guys may have noticed that I found the "insert picture" button.  Suh-weet!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I, Joseph (Green Knight of What?), get to have the first comment. Pretty cool - strike that - awesome blog you've got goin' on here! It helped inspire me to create my own blog. It's just that awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew Bird, you MAY post more than once a month BUT not less than that.
    PS, I am glad you had an adventure for the weekend. Conference weekend should always be that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly, I use the video button more. Good job on the blog. I would be a little more eloquent in description, but, I'm not feeling eloquent.

    War! (irony)
    -Jacob N

    ReplyDelete