Monday, February 21, 2011

Bachelor for Life!

Well my buddies who came down for the weekend left earlier today, so it's back to business as usual around here.  Meaning I slept through the majority of the day, did a little bit of my homework, and surfed the internet.  The life of a bachelor with no ambition is truly great.

All in all, it was a pretty sweet weekend.  Like I said, a bunch of my high school followers cam down for the three day weekend, namely my bros Marcus, Jared, Tim, and my old roommate, Rob.  To commemorate the experience, we did what we did all throughout our years of public education; sat around, played copious amounts of videogames, and ate a lot of fast food.  It doesn't get better than that. (I'm a bachelor with no ambition, remember?)  However, the best part of my weekend happened after I kicked those mooching hobos right out of my house.  Someone got an eight dollar bag of Doritos and left them sitting under my bed.  Jackpot!!

In other news, I went and saw Megamind, the animated Will Ferrell movie, on Friday.  Let's get something straight.  I hate Will Ferrell.  I do not like very many of his movies.  I even thought Elf, which everybody else fell head over heels for, was mediocre at best.  But Megamind was great.  Mark and I have been planning to go see it ever since they announced that it would be shown in the student center movie theatre, and I'm glad we actually followed through.  It was funny, emotional, another adjective to describe it would be "perfect".  Definitely a good investment of zero dollars and zero cents (we managed to bum free tickets off of a couple of our friends).

Anyways, i'm off to play more videogames.  Talk to ya'll later!

Matty

1 comment: